In modern day society when spaghetti straps, plunging necklines and hot pants top the list of fashion enthusiasts, it becomes extremely important to make sure that the skin visible is smooth as well as hair free. And, this is where laser hair removal procedure comes very handy. You can easily release yourself from constant need to wax as well as shave those unwanted facial and body hair, thus feeling and looking desirable. This is the magic of laser hair removal procedure. Minimising hair growth is now possible. At Cosmetic Surgery Clinic India, we offer such people the most effective treatment for getting rid of those unwanted hair growth.
Here are a few points which will give you better understanding of laser hair removal procedure.
- The best thing about this procedure is that it is approved by FDA. It makes use of laser – a pulsating and intense beam of light for removing unwanted hair.
- During the procedure of hair removal, cosmetic surgeon passes a laser bean through the skin of patient to an individual hair follicle. It is the intense heat of laser which damages hair follicle, thus inhibiting future growth of hair.
It’s time to feel free from need of shaving and waxing hair.
Laser hair removal technology aims at targeting as well as destroying hair cells which are responsible for hair growth. Skin surrounding hair is not harmed at all. It can help in permanent hair reduction. It is also easy as well as fast.
- No downtime – It’s a comfortable treatment which requires almost no downtime
- Pain free procedure – The entire procedure causes no pain at all
- Treatment – It is extremely fast and takes only a few minutes
- Reliable outcome – There is consistency in every session with effective reduction in hair loss. There are no side effects associated with the procedure.
- It is simply the most preferred treatment for reducing hair from large parts
- At any time of the year – laser treatment can be done at any time of the year.
Who are the right candidates for the laser hair removal procedure?
Both women and men can consider undergoing the treatment for getting rid of unwanted hair. It is performed on lip, arms, pubic areas, abdomen, toes, buttocks, underarm, chin, face, chest, neck, legs and back. Laser technology acts by targeting dark pigment area. Hence, it can do wonders on dark coarse hair and pale skin. The best candidates for laser hair removal procedure are those who have dark coarse and dense hair growth.