Having an hourly glass figure is synonymous to everyone. However, with the kind of lifestyle we live, chances of maintaining such a figure is quite challenging. In fact, there are many people who are not able to get rid of those hard to reach fat deposits. Religious exercise and strict has not helped either in getting rid of those stubborn fat deposits. Do not lose hope! Liposuction can help you achieve that desired look and appearance. Liposuction procedure is not a replacement of healthy lifestyle, however it can give you improved look making you feel better.
Here are a few points which will give you a better understanding of liposuction procedure.
- It is a surgical procedure that can help in improving the contours of body by eliminating excessive deposits of fat which are located between the muscle and skin.
- In this procedure, cosmetic surgeon makes use of small stainless steel tube, known as cannula
- The cannula is connected to the suction pump and then inserted into the fat deposits or the area of surgery by making small incisions in the skin.
- Removal of fat is done as the suction cannula creates tiny tunnels across the layers of fat.
- Liposuction procedure is not a treatment for those suffering from obesity.
You can now get the body you have always craved for. F all cosmetic surgery procedures, liposuction is considered as the most effective for reshaping particular parts of the body where deposits of fat resist exercise and diet. This kind of surgical procedure contours figure enhancing affected areas for creating better balance and better proportion to patient’s figure. In some cases, patients have disproportionate body contours because of family traits irrespective of good health as well as exercise.
Here are a few benefits of liposuction procedure
- Immediate results
- Tightens sagging skin as fat reduces
- No downtime
- Fantastic inch loss
- Helps in reducing cellulite
- Therapist usage
- No consumables
- No pain
The entire procedure lasts for near about forty five minutes to two and a half hours. Usually, cosmetic surgeon performs liposuction for three to four parts of body in a single procedure. In most of the cases, patients just need a single surgery for treating different areas. If other areas have to be treated then they can be done after 48 hours of the first surgery.
We, Cosmetic Surgery Clinic India, can provide patients with the safest liposuction procedure. Experienced and expert cosmetic surgeons assure more than satisfactory results.