Baldness and hair loss are of the most common problems that are experienced by people today. Although we all shed some hair every day, however things get worrying when you start experiencing excessive hair loss. It is a matter of concern for both men and women alike. In some cases, excess hair falling may cause baldness. It all starts with a few hair falling and gradually, might, lead to embarrassing situation. Reasons for baldness can be many from medical conditions to hereditary. In fact, excessive hair loss can also be the reason for certain underlying medical condition.
If you are suffering from the condition then Platelet Rich Plasma Procedure can help you. Cosmetic Surgery Clinic India is a one-stop destination for those who are suffering either excessive hair loss or baldness. Here are a few points which will help you understand PRP treatment for hair slightly better.
- As far as hair restoration is considered, PRP treatment is considered as the most promising and effective non-invasive option for those faces the problem of hair loss.
- Platelet Rich Plasma is natural as it is drawn from the body of patient. It is further reported by spinning down blood cells.
- Human body eradicates granulocytes which hinders the process of tissue regeneration as well as wound healing. It is performed by giving anaesthesia to scalp nerves so that patient experiences neither pain nor discomfort.
- Then cosmetic surgeon injects highly concentrated PRP into the scalp of the patient.
- Then the hairline of patient is washed so that he or she can drive home without any kind of help.
- Neither medication nor sedation is given at the time of surgery.
How does Platelet Rich Plasma procedure works?
As soon as the PRP is injected into scalp of the patient, it starts releasing growth factors of activated platelets at the treated area. This causes induced inflammatory reaction initiating a highly powerful as well as effective healing cascade. These growth factors do not only promote formation of matrix which is important for all tissues, but also stimulates the flow of blood restoring ligamentous proteins and tendon that might have been compromised previously becoming resilient and firm.
At Cosmetic Surgery Clinic in India, we aim to provide patients with the right advice as well as treatment for hair loss and baldness. It is reliable and safe a procedure and also the recovery is quick. It might take six to eight months to see the results of PRP treatment.